Monday, January 24, 2011

Take a seat dear--let's catch up...IN BED!

I've now been home for...three weeks? Our internet connection was shot to hell until last Thursday and I started school two weeks ago. I guess what I'm saying is, sorry for not posting. RL got in the way. (side note: seeing 'RL' like that makes me think of RL Stine. I was a huge Fear Street fan growing up but that is neither here nor there). For today I have a few short comments, as there have been no earth shattering revelations to relay.

The first is something minor I noticed the other day. Amy is unfortunate enough to suffer all manner of physical ailments. Between headaches, achy joints, and 'numb toe,' barely a day seems to go a day without some sort of pain. I'm fortunate not to have such problems, but I have what one might call a laundry list of mental issues. These have at times gotten so bad I had to withdraw from school. Fortunately the worst of them is in remission now; Hawaii really suits my temperament.

And I'm sure many of you were on pins and needles to know about our 'nightlife' once reunited! Well, I can relay that the morning after I came home Amy awoke with an elbow in her back--and was pleased. I laughed when she told me (but I usually laugh when she tells me what I've been up to!). Naturally, the honeymoon is over and I'm once again getting complaints of hogging the covers (and the bed). Not that she's infallible, though she might tell you otherwise, last night she was snoring to high heavens! I was in the bathroom washing my face and it was loud enough as to distract me from this task. Several times I considered going and waking her up just to get her to stop. Fortunately, by the time I'd crawled in bed she had finished.

Other than that, the sleep is great!

0 somniloquies:

Post a Comment